Club Cash refers to cash awarded on retail and ticketing purchases that can be redeemed as a full/part payment method against retail items either at the Roverstore or at Roverstore.co.uk.
All general admission Season Ticket holders and 1875 Club members will be automatically entered into the Club Cash scheme. If you do not wish to take part in the Club Cash scheme then contact the Marketing Department on 01254 508199. By taking part in the scheme you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Club's decision as to the amount of Club Cash awarded on all ticketing and retail purchases is at the Club's discretion and can be altered accordingly. The Club Cash award is final and will be communicated to qualifying supporters as such.
- Club Cash will be awarded as follows:
- Season Ticket holders who have also joined the 1875 Club will receive 10% of nett spend on all Home League Ticket and qualifying retail purchases.
- Season Ticket holders will receive 7.5% of nett spend on all Home League Ticket and qualifying retail purchases.
- 1875 Club members will receive 5% of nett spend on all Home League Ticket and qualifying retail purchases.
- Supporter's who opt in to Club Cash only will receive 2% of nett spend on all Home League Ticket and qualifying retail purchases.
Club Cash will be awarded 28 days following the retail purchase and 24 hours after the conclusion of the qualifying fixture for ticket purchases.
Between the purchase and award of Club Cash the value will be shown as "pending" on the supporters account.
To qualify for the award of Club Cash supporters must present either their Season Ticket or 1875 Club membership card at the point of purchases. No points will be awarded for any purchase where the card is not presented. The club reserves the right to ask for identification when the purchase is made.
- In the event of any qualifying product or ticket being refunded Club Cash will not be awarded or refunded.
- Club Cash can only be redeemed at the Roverstore or online at Roverstore.co.uk on retail merchandise items.
- Club Cash can be used as either the total or part of a retail purchase with any unused cash remaining on the account until the expiry period 31/05/20.
- Club Cash can only be used by the account holder and is non transferrable to any other account. Only one Club Cash account be used per transaction.
- Club Cash cannot be exchanged for cash or a paper voucher.
- The minimum spend required to redeem Club Cash is £1.
- If a Season Ticket is cancelled for any reason then all associated cash, including any accrued as part of the 1875 Club, will be void. The club accepts no liability in these circumstances.
- The Club Cash scheme runs seasonally and will expire on 31st May with all unused Club Cash being declared null and void after that date.
- For ticket transactions that include the purchase of more than one Home League ticket, Club Cash will only be awarded for the highest value ticket within the transaction.
- For retail purchases made using Club Cash as a part payment, Club Cash will be awarded on the value paid for by Cash or Credit/Debit card.
- The Club retains the right to alter the terms and conditions of the Club Cash scheme and to change the award of Club Cash throughout the qualifying period. The club will notify supporters in such event that this occurs.
- To track Club Cash supporters can visit www.my-rovers.co.uk